The residences are centers we call ‘llars’ in order to emphasize the spirit of the foundation, which residents feel like ‘home’.
Services performed in centers:
- Basic services for help with activities of daily living.
- Personal Care resident 24 hours a day.
- Health and social care.
- Service of physiotherapy and occupational therapy.
- Cultural and entertainment in and out of downtown activities.
The philosophy of our services is:
- Our service philosophy is personal attention of people with physical disabilities, in small residential centers to promote coexistence and participation in activities.
- To give quality of life for people through three fundamental aspects: a space adapted to the needs of people with physical disabilities, support in the daily lives of these people promoting their autonomy and reinforcing them in tasks that need more help. Finally, we want to be a real home for all residents, we want to be a little family.